Don't worry - it happens to us all! If you need to reset your password:
1) Go to mymobiletickets.com (or the relevant usual web address if your operator uses a different one)
2) Click the Login link at the top of the page - you'll then be taken to the Login Page
3) Underneath the Password field, click the Forgotten Password link.
4) You will then be asked to enter the registered mobile number or email address for your account. Enter this then click the Reset Password button.
5) You will then receive a new temporary password to the registered mobile phone via SMS text message. You should get this within a few seconds, but sometimes this can take a few minutes to arrive depending on your mobile network. You can then use the new password you received to log into your account. We recommend that you then change your password in the My Account section after logging in.
NOTE: If you have requested the password to be reset more than once in a short space of time then you will get multiple new passwords delivered to your phone - you will need to use the most recent one you received.
Since passwords are stored in an encrypted non-readable format in our system, we are not able to see or tell your password over the phone or email. The above process is the only way to reset your password.